Invader Zim Invader Zim

it's... awful? brilliant?

It's Invader Zim written, drawn and animated by a crack addled 6 year old. With colouring pencils and a tape recorder rammed full of totally random soundbites from Invader Zim.

I honestly can't decide if it's a brilliant piece of post-modern animation, or a complete load of shit.

Invader Zim: Girlfriend Invader Zim: Girlfriend

what...

the hell....

was that?

Emergency Message Emergency Message

Really good mate

The animation is as spot on as it could be from someone who didn't actually work on the show with all the pro equipment. The characterisation is great too.

The only criticism I have is that Zim's voice isn't quite right; he's a bit more exasperated than that, but to be honest Richard Steven Horvitz has such a distinctive tone I doubt ANYONE will ever nail it. Gir is spot on tho, great use of filters to get the tone just right.

big things mate, I see biiiiig things for you!

[KK] Basics Of Life ep20 [KK] Basics Of Life ep20

ha, what the hell?

I'd say it was some kind of arty bullshit statement of non-conformity or something but then that would be giving you credit. There's a fine line between pissing on a wall because it makes a statement and pissing on a wall because you think it's funny...

Oh, and at the risk of sounding like a fanboy; AVGN is funny. You guys are not.

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

very good

the Semtex made me chuckle. i agree with most of it, although some of the things you poke fun at i actually quite like. no matter though, nice job lads, cheered me up!

MoozipanCheese responds:

Thanks lad!

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

i like

veeeery nice animation, cool design and concept. but screenplay? there was no dialogue, how can there have been a screenplay? still, nice movie, looking forward to the series proper. oh and i like the professional write-up, very mdeia minded.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

hmmmmmmm

not as funny as the first one in my opinion. maybe i just haven't played L4D2 enough yet. i liked the scattergun approach you took in the first one, it worked really well, despite what the wordy bloke below me may think. never mind, lookin forward to yer next flash dude.

Castle II Castle II

nice

but i'dve liked to hear more sound effects. the odd gunshot wasn't really enough and the music didn't do anything for me.

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

true genius

not much more to say.
TRUE
FUCKING
GENIUS right here boys and girls.

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

...

seriously. no fucking joke... if you made grimey kids cartoons like Wren and Stimpy type stuff, you would rake it in my friend. i could watch your colourful frames and listen to your side-erupting voices all fucking day. the day you stop making flash is the day a little peice of my world dies. oh, and smooooooooth animation; isn't it a little shiny for Awesome? never mind, it's your franchise, you can do what you like!