Aratic-Contempt of Courtship Aratic-Contempt of Courtship

punk yeh?

sounds like MCR. to me that's not punk at all. this is emo/rock. and no, i'm not stereotyping, it sounds like a MCr B-side and the lyrics whine about love and relationships... its emo. say whatever you want in response, i don't care, it's my opinion and i'm allowed to have it. not everyone is going to tell you it's amazing...

anyway, it's good for what it is. nice production and stuff. and you can sing. it's just NOT PUNK and it pisses me off when people call it punk because then leigons of impressionable teenagers think punk is about this bullshit. when it's not. anyway, whatever.

MadFLeX responds:

you're not the first and you won't be the last, it's cool.
for the record, i didn't stereotype you, i never said you weren't allowed to have an opinion (I agree with a lot of what you say), and just because it has a decent score doesn't mean i'm an arrogant asshole waiting for praise. how is it wrong for me to whine in a song and right for you to whine in a review? Man, get over the bitterness, it's a waste of time.

Sly Wayz Sly Wayz

sweet dude

best yet man SERIOUS. the bass is nice and round, a little clean for my tastes but still good. the effects are minimal but that works cos it puts emphasis on the bass. the beat is nice and crisp and simple. keep at it man, this is your best yet by far!

pyromantis x)

NEW - Smiles and Glances NEW - Smiles and Glances

bloody crap

good until the vocals came in. how many times does someone have to say THIS IS NOT PUNK before people take notice. punk is about not giving a fuck, and all this music whining about girls and romance and all that shit is the OPPOSITE OF THAT. i mean, this sounds like Busted. think up some new chord progressions and lyrics that don't involve girls, breakups, romance, crying, high school and being a dork and maybe people who like punk will like this.

Final-Round responds:

you're so right, glad there's a pop punk section. Also I just wanted to say i really appreciate your fair and unbiased review of our music.

Distant Lust prev. [DUBSTEP] Distant Lust prev. [DUBSTEP]

nice job so far

in my opinion the bass is a little hollow and there's not quite enough of it. and i agree with nxt man, the gritty synth is great, but atm it kind of overshadows the bass. keep working on it, you'll get it perfect soon i'm sure. check out my new dub tune btw, Green Goblin, see what ya think. safe.

pyro x)

Dj Otherworld - Dreamride Dj Otherworld - Dreamride

fantastic

i prefer a harder edge to my beats, but still, fantabulous mate! i try to make stuff with the depth and scope of this, but it's so hard when all i've got is Garageband at college. I gave it a go and made a few dubstep tunes too, so give em a listen and give yer pro opinion if you get time. cheers!

Pyromantis x)

raretools responds:

Thx m8 i checked your stuff. im familliar with garageband but im not so familliar that i can tell you if your good or not. There are lots of loops and stuff you can use, but you can also create your own beats and mellodys so i will tell you this.
If your not using loops and just make your own stuff, then my friend you have something good going on there ^^ keep improving

BodyBreak BodyBreak

good effort

The bass was perfect, but there wasn't enough of it. It was just kind of a bit heree and there and the same thing all the way thru. Nice intro tho.

Pyro x)

Vindict [DUBSTEP] Vindict [DUBSTEP]

nice job

it's a solid dubstep tune. the bass is a little hollow but i have trouble getting a juicy, fat bass wobble. maybe add some melodies over the top nxt time; 2 mins of bass gets a little old. nice job tho, what program do u use?

Sythec responds:

FL 7xxl.

Applied camel_Crusher to some basic sytrus homemade bass string, modified the a depthcore, used one focus of z3ta+. Meh, my first at Dubstep... This was before I read about it's structure and traditional composition lolololol

Had trouble controlling the reverb. It kills my CPU.

{stales} Small Infant On The.. {stales} Small Infant On The..

Dodgy title but...

...good song. Lots of piano layers and it gets better as it goes on. keep it up man.

Pyro x)

Battle of Marx Battle of Marx

amazing!

i hope you didn't just lift this off the SNES. it sounds very very much like the original. and unless you unlock the little music player, you can only listen to it while actually fighting MARX. nice job.

Kirby's Dream Land - Credits Kirby's Dream Land - Credits

faithful

i suppose you synth'd this yerself and didn't just rip it off the GB. nice, faithful recreation. now do the one for the end credits of Kirby's Fun Pak on the SNES, and i'll be overjoyed.